Common use of Newsgroups Clause in Contracts

Newsgroups. Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or FAQs for those newsgroups. The CUSTOMER is responsible for determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it. Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to more than eight newsgroups is prohibited. Internet Relay Chat. Dimension 5 SERVICE may be used to participate in "chat" discussions. The SERVICE may not be used to perform chat "flooding." Any single computer or other device connected through the wireless network may not maintain more than 2 simultaneous chat connections. This includes the use of automated programs, such as "bots" or "clones". Automated programs may not be used when the user is not physically present at the device. The SERVICES may not be used to access any chat server in violation of the acceptable use policy of that server. Instant Messages. Users are responsible for the contents of their instant messages and the consequences of any instant messages. Dimension 5 assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, miss-delivery, deletion or failure to store instant messages. Consequences of Violation of Acceptable Use Policy. When Dimension 5 becomes aware of an alleged violation of its AUP, Dimension 5 and/or its' ISP partner(s) may initiate an investigation. For violations of this AUP, we may, suspend or terminate CUSTOMERS SERVICE, close CUSTOMERS account, and/or pursue other civil remedies. Although Dimension 5 has no obligation to monitor CUSTOMERS SERVICE provided and/or the network, Dimension 5 and its' partner(s) reserve the right to monitor bandwidth, usage, and content from time to time to operate our SERVICE; to identify violations of this AUP; and/or to protect the wireless network and Dimension 5 CUSTOMERS. If Dimension 5 believes this AUP has been violated, Dimension 5 or its' partner(s) may take any responsive actions, as they deem appropriate, without prior notice. The failure of Dimension 5 or its' partner(s) to enforce this AUP, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. Transmission Speed Dimension 5 does not warranty that the SERVICE or equipment provided by Dimension 5 will perform at a particular speed of bandwidth or data throughput rate or will be uninterrupted. Dimension 5 will not be liable for the loss of data. SERVICE speeds may vary with the number of users on the Wireless network. Management needs may require Dimension 5 to modify upstream and/or downstream speeds. Resell or Redistribute of Services CUSTOMER will not resell or redistribute the SERVICE or otherwise make available to anyone outside the SERVICE AGREEMENT the ability to use the SERVICE (i.e. WiFi or other methods of networking). CUSTOMER agrees not to use the SERVICE for operation as an Internet Service provider (i.e. hosting a web site or email server). Prohibited Services Any e-mail, Web hosting, file sharing, and proxy services and servers that perpetuate, or in any way participate, in any pyramid or other illegal soliciting scheme. Anything that uses an ongoing, constant use of bandwidth (such as home video surveillance, music and video file sharing programs) is prohibited. In the event of a default on your account payment and your failure to rectify such default after being requested to dod so your account may be handed over for collection in which instance you accept responsibility for payment of all attorney and client costs as well as collection commission and interest at 24% per annum on all amounts older than 30 days. Privacy Dimension 5 will not release any personally information regarding our CUSTOMERS, except upon presentation of (1) a subpoena issued by a government entity in a civil or criminal investigation or litigation; (2) a civil investigative demand issued by a government entity, or (3) a court order. Dimension 5 is a private wireless network and the location of our sites and specifics of our operations are proprietary. The sharing of this information with others is a violation of your agreement with Dimension 5, and violates our agreements between relay sites. Warranties and Limitation of Liability. CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees that the SERVICE supplied is provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis. The use of Dimension 5 technical support is at your own risk and is not warranted. Dimension 5 does not warrant or guarantee that SERVICE can be provided to your location indefinitely or without interruption. Dimension 5 makes no warranty regarding any transactions executed, using the SERVICE or the Internet. All limitations and disclaimers stated in this AUP also apply to Dimension 5 ISP partner(s) and its contractor(s). The quality of voice over IP (VOIP) services is not guaranteed on the Dimension 5 wireless network at this time. This AUP is not intended to infringe on anyone's civil rights or freedom of speech but promote safe Internet protocols and maintain the Government Communication Commission standards. Dimension 5 is a private wireless network. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. NOT reading this document and/or amendments does not limit your liability regarding your actions or the actions of end users, in regards to the use of the SERVICE and/or compliance with the AUP's, Terms and Conditions, or SERVICE AGREEMENT. Under penalty of xxxxxxx, by the laws of South Africa, I do swear that I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this AUP: Under penalty of xxxxxxx, by the laws of South Africa, I do swear that I have read, understand and agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Appears in 2 contracts

Samples: Wireless Internet Service Agreement, Wireless Internet Service Agreement

AutoNDA by SimpleDocs

Newsgroups. Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or FAQs for those newsgroups. The CUSTOMER is responsible for determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it. Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to more than eight newsgroups is prohibited. Internet Relay Chat. Dimension 5 SERVICE may be used to participate in "chat" discussions. The SERVICE may not be used to perform chat "floodingflooding." Any single computer or other device connected through the wireless network may not maintain more than 2 simultaneous chat connections. This includes the use of automated programs, such as "bots" or "clones". Automated programs may not be used when the user is not physically present at the device. The SERVICES may not be used to access any chat server in violation of the acceptable use policy of that server. Instant Messages. Users are responsible for the contents of their instant messages and the consequences of any instant messages. Dimension 5 assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, miss-delivery, deletion or failure to store instant messages. Consequences of Violation of Acceptable Use Policy. When Dimension 5 becomes aware of an alleged violation of its AUP, Dimension 5 and/or its' ISP partner(s) may initiate an investigation. For violations of this AUP, we may, suspend or terminate CUSTOMERS SERVICE, close CUSTOMERS account, and/or pursue other civil remedies. Although Dimension 5 has no obligation to monitor CUSTOMERS SERVICE provided and/or the network, Dimension 5 and its' partner(s) reserve the right to monitor bandwidth, usage, and content from time to time to operate our SERVICE; to identify violations of this AUP; and/or to protect the wireless network and Dimension 5 CUSTOMERS. If Dimension 5 believes this AUP has been violated, Dimension 5 or its' partner(s) may take any responsive actions, as they deem appropriate, without prior notice. The failure of Dimension 5 or its' partner(s) to enforce this AUP, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. Transmission Speed Dimension 5 does not warranty that the SERVICE or equipment provided by Dimension 5 will perform at a particular speed of bandwidth or data throughput rate or will be uninterrupted. Dimension 5 will not be liable for the loss of data. SERVICE speeds may vary with the number of users on the Wireless network. Management needs may require Dimension 5 to modify upstream and/or downstream speeds. Resell or Redistribute of Services CUSTOMER will not resell or redistribute the SERVICE or otherwise make available to anyone outside the SERVICE AGREEMENT the ability to use the SERVICE (i.e. WiFi or other methods of networking). CUSTOMER agrees not to use the SERVICE for operation as an Internet Service provider (i.e. hosting a web site or email server). Prohibited Services Any e-mail, Web hosting, file file sharing, and proxy services and servers that perpetuate, or in any way participate, in any pyramid or other illegal soliciting scheme. Anything that uses an ongoing, constant use of bandwidth (such as home video surveillance, music and video file file sharing programs) is prohibited. In the event of a default on your account payment and your failure to rectify such default after being requested to dod so your account may be handed over for collection in which instance you accept responsibility for payment of all attorney and client costs as well as collection commission and interest at 24% per annum on all amounts older than 30 days. Privacy Dimension 5 will not release any personally information regarding our CUSTOMERS, except upon presentation of (1) a subpoena issued by a government entity in a civil or criminal investigation or litigation; (2) a civil investigative demand issued by a government entity, or (3) a court order. Dimension 5 is a private wireless network and the location of our sites and specifics specifics of our operations are proprietary. The sharing of this information with others is a violation of your agreement with Dimension 5, and violates our agreements between relay sites. Warranties and Limitation of Liability. CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees that the SERVICE supplied is provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis. The use of Dimension 5 technical support is at your own risk and is not warranted. Dimension 5 does not warrant or guarantee that SERVICE can be provided to your location indefinitely indefinitely or without interruption. Dimension 5 makes no warranty regarding any transactions executed, using the SERVICE or the Internet. All limitations and disclaimers stated in this AUP also apply to Dimension 5 ISP partner(s) and its contractor(s). The quality of voice over IP (VOIP) services is not guaranteed on the Dimension 5 wireless network at this time. This AUP is not intended to infringe on anyone's civil rights or freedom of speech but promote safe Internet protocols and maintain the Government Communication Commission standards. Dimension 5 is a private wireless network. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. NOT reading this document and/or amendments does not limit your liability regarding your actions or the actions of end users, in regards to the use of the SERVICE and/or compliance with the AUP's, Terms and Conditions, or SERVICE AGREEMENT. Under penalty of xxxxxxxperjury, by the laws of South Africa, I do swear that I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this AUP: Under penalty of xxxxxxxperjury, by the laws of South Africa, I do swear that I have read, understand and agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Appears in 2 contracts

Samples: Service Agreement, Wireless Internet Service Agreement

AutoNDA by SimpleDocs

Newsgroups. Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or FAQs for those newsgroups. The CUSTOMER is responsible for determining the policies of a given newsgroup before posting to it. Posting or cross-posting the same or substantially similar messages to more than eight newsgroups is prohibited. Internet Relay Chat. Dimension 5 SERVICE may be used to participate in "chat" discussions. The SERVICE may not be used to perform chat "floodingflooding." Any single computer or other device connected through the wireless network may not maintain more than 2 simultaneous chat connections. This includes the use of automated programs, such as "bots" or "clones". Automated programs may not be used when the user is not physically present at the device. The SERVICES may not be used to access any chat server in violation of the acceptable use policy of that server. Instant Messages. Users are responsible for the contents of their instant messages and the consequences of any instant messages. Dimension 5 assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, miss-delivery, deletion or failure to store instant messages. Consequences of Violation of Acceptable Use Policy. When Dimension 5 becomes aware of an alleged violation of its AUP, Dimension 5 and/or its' ISP partner(s) may initiate an investigation. For violations of this AUP, we may, suspend or terminate CUSTOMERS SERVICE, close CUSTOMERS account, and/or pursue other civil remedies. Although Dimension 5 has no obligation to monitor CUSTOMERS SERVICE provided and/or the network, Dimension 5 and its' partner(s) reserve the right to monitor bandwidth, usage, and content from time to time to operate our SERVICE; to identify violations of this AUP; and/or to protect the wireless network and Dimension 5 CUSTOMERS. If Dimension 5 believes this AUP has been violated, Dimension 5 or its' partner(s) may take any responsive actions, as they deem appropriate, without prior notice. The failure of Dimension 5 or its' partner(s) to enforce this AUP, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of any right to do so at any time. Transmission Speed Dimension 5 does not warranty that the SERVICE or equipment provided by Dimension 5 will perform at a particular speed of bandwidth or data throughput rate or will be uninterrupted. Dimension 5 will not be liable for the loss of data. SERVICE speeds may vary with the number of users on the Wireless network. Management needs may require Dimension 5 to modify upstream and/or downstream speeds. Resell or Redistribute of Services CUSTOMER will not resell or redistribute the SERVICE or otherwise make available to anyone outside the SERVICE AGREEMENT the ability to use the SERVICE (i.e. WiFi or other methods of networking). CUSTOMER agrees not to use the SERVICE for operation as an Internet Service provider (i.e. hosting a web site or email server). Prohibited Services Any e-mail, Web hosting, file file sharing, and proxy services and servers that perpetuate, or in any way participate, in any pyramid or other illegal soliciting scheme. Anything that uses an ongoing, constant use of bandwidth (such as home video surveillance, music and video file file sharing programs) is prohibited. In the event of a default on your account payment and your failure to rectify such default after being requested to dod so your account may be handed over for collection in which instance you accept responsibility for payment of all attorney and client costs as well as collection commission and interest at 24% per annum on all amounts older than 30 days. Privacy Dimension 5 will not release any personally information regarding our CUSTOMERS, except upon presentation of (1) a subpoena issued by a government entity in a civil or criminal investigation or litigation; (2) a civil investigative demand issued by a government entity, or (3) a court order. Dimension 5 is a private wireless network and the location of our sites and specifics specifics of our operations are proprietary. The sharing of this information with others is a violation of your agreement with Dimension 5, and violates our agreements between relay sites. Warranties and Limitation of Liability. CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees that the SERVICE supplied is provided on an "as is" or "as available" basis. The use of Dimension 5 technical support is at your own risk and is not warranted. Dimension 5 does not warrant or guarantee that SERVICE can be provided to your location indefinitely indefinitely or without interruption. Dimension 5 makes no warranty regarding any transactions executed, using the SERVICE or the Internet. All limitations and disclaimers stated in this AUP also apply to Dimension 5 ISP partner(s) and its contractor(s). The quality of voice over IP (VOIP) services is not guaranteed on the Dimension 5 wireless network at this time. This AUP is not intended to infringe on anyone's civil rights or freedom of speech but promote safe Internet protocols and maintain the Government Communication Commission standards. Dimension 5 is a private wireless network. We have the right to refuse service to anyone. NOT reading this document and/or amendments does not limit your liability regarding your actions or the actions of end users, in regards to the use of the SERVICE and/or compliance with the AUP's, Terms and Conditions, or SERVICE AGREEMENT. Under penalty of xxxxxxx, by the laws of South Africa, I do swear that I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this AUP: Under penalty of xxxxxxx, by the laws of South Africa, I do swear that I have read, understand and agree to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Appears in 1 contract

Samples: Wireless Internet Service Agreement

Time is Money Join Law Insider Premium to draft better contracts faster.